Full Throttle Powersports
QR Code Link to This Post
Ask for: Abby
☎ (603) 357-7999
439 W Swanzey Rd Swanzey, NH 03446
Enter this link to see more images plus all other inventory we have available:
2020 Suzuki Kingquad 750Axi Power Steering SE Plus
2020 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering SE PlusThe KingQuad 750Axi Power Steering SE + is not just an ATV, it's a KingQuad ATV
Suzuki, the inventor of the 4-wheel ATV, has created the world’s best sports-utility quad with bold styling plus more capability and reliability than ever before. The legacy of the iconic KingQuad remains fresh and exciting, and is ready for you to join its history. Each model is easy to ride on any terrain with the capabilities that only a KingQuad possesses.
Features may include:
- The powerful, 722cc, DOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine is tuned to deliver stout low- to mid-range torque as well as impressive peak power.
- The engine’s high-capacity oil pump delivers a strong flow of cooling oil to the piston oil jet system to help increase engine durability.
- The cylinder and head are canted forward for a low center of gravity, resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. High-mount air intake avoids water and debris.
- The four-valve cylinder head has large 36mm intake valves and straight ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency. A sportbike-derived chain-and-gear camshaft drive system creates a compact cylinder head.
- The Quadmatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission provides versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter for high/low range selection. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents.
- Carefully selected CVT spring and weight calibration provides smooth and strong acceleration from stops and matches the engine’s performance to the chassis’ high towing capacity.
- The CVT tuning provides controlled engine braking to boost rider confidence and comfort during downhill riding.
- Coated with a special matte finish, the bold, angular bodywork features high-clearance fenders that offer great protection for the rider from flying debris. The body panels were designed to simplify maintenance needs, such as oil level checks and fuel and air filter service.
- To increase rider comfort, make the ATV easier to ride on any terrain, and increase towing capacity, the KingQuad’s frame has thick-wall tubes and reinforced brackets in key areas.
- The base steering characteristics are tuned to an “under-steer” condition for low effort and tighter turning in tight conditions. This permits higher, more comfortable handlebars to be used.
- The KingQuad’s advanced electric power steering system is higher capacity than the prior generation for significantly reduced steering effort that also damps vibration and jolts to the rider.
- The new 35-watt handlebar-mounted headlight illuminates the trail in the direction you are steering the ATV. Dual 35-watt headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the KingQuad's distinctive bodywork.
- A receiver-type trailer hitch mount makes it easy to select the type of equipment you want to move with the KingQuad’s generous towing capacity (up to 1322 pounds).
- The low-draw and bright LED tail light helps make the ATV visible in dark conditions while conserving power.
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit make winch installation simple.
Chassis / Suspension:
- Year: 2020
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: Kingquad 750Axi Power Steering SE Plus
- Condition: New
- Type: Utility
- Frame: Steel
- Front Adjustable Fork Pre-Load
- Front Travel (in): 6.7
- Front Travel (mm): 170.2
- Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 2
- Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load
- Rear Stabilizer Bar
- Rear Travel (in): 7.7
- Rear Travel (mm): 195.6
- Steering Control: Handlebar
- Suspension - Front: Independent Double A-Arm
- Suspension - Rear: Independent Double A-Arm
- Digital Instrumentation
- Hour Meter
- Seat Location: Driver
- Seat Material: Vinyl
- Seat Type: One-Piece
- Transmission Type: Continuously Variable (CVT)
- Engine Braking System
- Differential Lock Location: Front
- Driveline Type: Selectable 4X2 / 4X4
- Number Of Driveline Modes: 2
- Hi / Low Range
- Primary Drive (Front Wheel): Shaft
- Primary Drive (Rear Wheel): Shaft
- Transmission Brand: Quadmatic
- Limited Slip Differential
- Primary Drive (Engine / Transmission): Belt
- Bore (in): 4.1
- Bore (mm): 104
- Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
- Compression Ratio: 9.9
- Cylinders: 1
- Displacement (ci): 44.1
- Engine Cooling: Liquid
- Engine Size (cc): 0
- Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
- Fuel Injector
- Fuel Requirements: Regular
- Starter Type: Electric
- Stroke (in): 3.35
- Stroke (mm): 85
- Valve Configuration: DOHC
- Valves: 4
- Valves Per Cylinder: 4
- Power Outlet
- Radiator Guard
- Brakes - Front: Dual Hydraulic Disc
- Brakes - Rear: Sealed Oil Bath Multi-Disc
- Front Brake Diameter (in): 7.9
- Front Brake Diameter (mm): 200
- Halogen Headlight(s)
- A-Arm Skid Plate (Front)
- A-Arm Skid Plate (Rear)
- Bash Plate (Front)
- Bash Plate (Rear)
- Body Material: Plastic
- Front Tire Diameter (in): 25
- Front Tire Width: 8
- Full Length Skid Plate
- Ground Clearance (in): 10.2
- Ground Clearance (mm): 260
- Height (Inches): 50
- Height (mm): 1285
- Length (mm): 2150
- Rear Hitch
- Rear Tire Diameter (in): 25
- Rear Tire Width: 10
- Towing Capacity (kgs): 599.7
- Towing Capacity (lbs): 1322
- Tube / Tubeless: Tubeless
- Wheelbase (in): 50.6
- Wheelbase (mm): 1285
- Width (Inches): 47
- Width (mm): 1215
Full Throttle Powersports
439 W Swanzey Rd
Swanzey, NH 03446
Ask for: Abby
Work: (603) 357-7999
A27FBAFAEA464DBBB650D168074EE06C 25900112 7682819