Looking for a local rock cover band playing out monthly. Not looking for a ton of money - mainly I want a consistent playing situation that's comfortable and fun, where we can put together and perform some great-sounding songs.
- Dad in his 50s, lots of experience in bands, professional and creative attitude, fast learner.
- Into rock from any era - Jerry Lee Lewis, Black Keys, The Cars, Royal Blood, Devo, Kings of Leon, Cheap Trick, The Strypes, ...
- Guitar: Tasty leads (can play most anything, note-for-note as needed), emphasis on musical rather than blazing, and in-the-pocket rhythm with a good feel.
- Vocals: Lead and harmonies pretty solid.
- Perfer mostly covers, but I'm fine sprinkling in some originals.
- Willing to travel ~30-45 minutes to practice once a week, and gig locally once a month or so.
- Want to have fun, but also sound tight.
- Needs to be a healthy environment - no smoking, no drugs, light drinking.
Thanks for reading!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers