Primary Job Duties:
1. Oversee Mountain Host Program: scheduling, assignments, oversight and management
2. Oversee Mountain events: create, schedule, execute, manage
3. Manage social media marketing - manage multiple accounts to maximize customer reach with relevant and stimulating social media content/ campaigns
4. Oversee Ski shop program - visit ski shops to build relationships, offer employees free skiing, distribute marketing collateral
5. Assist Marketing Director as need to ensure smooth day-to-day marketing operations while maximizing market exposure
6. Create weekly mountain update videos
7. Assist in website updates and maintenance
8. Assist with database management and email marketing
9. Organize and archive video, signs and photo assets
10. Maintain brochure racks, signage and internal marketing efforts
1. Must Ski/Board at an intermediate level and have a passion for the sport.
2. Primarily this is an office job however candidate must be comfortable working outdoor in the winter when needed.
3. Must be customer service oriented and friendly
4. Must be flexible- job duties literally can change with the weather so we need a team player willing to contribute at a high level but that isn't afraid to 'get their hands dirty' when the time comes
Desired Qualifications. The following are desired but not required skills
1. College education - associates degree or bachelor's in marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field desired.
2. Graphic design skills -Print, web, video design are big plusses - Adobe Suite CS4 or newer.
3. Video production- filming, editing, production
4. Digital marketing savvy- Google AdWords certified, Facebook Ad certification, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat,
5. Website management - basic updating, SEO/SEM experience
6. Database management- basic ability to query data, sort excel files, add/remove contacts
7. Proof reading- 'tripple' checking our marketing materials for accuracy
1. Season pass for yourself (You Ski/Ride for FREE).... and the opportunity to ski/ride while on the job.
2. Substantial discounts on Season Passes for family members.
3. Employees Save 30% in our Ski & Snowboard Shop.
4. Employees Save 30% on food and beverages.
5. Free use of rental equipment (skis or snowboard) - Rental manager approval required.
6. Fun stuff- our job is to make skiing/riding an enjoyable experience for our customers and quite often we get to have fun doing it!
7. Cool co-workers - great people!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers