compensation: hourly, based upon experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Clean lodges, empty trash & recyclables, vacuum, mop and use floor cleaning machinery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clean resort lodges restrooms, storage areas, hallways, entry ways, corridors, elevators, stairways, bars, kitchens, and other areas.
• Clean rugs, carpets, tile, outside decks, rubber & concrete floors.
• Use broom, vacuum cleaner, mop & industrial floor cleaning machine.
• Wash walls, restroom stalls, windows, counters, tables and other fixtures.
• Disinfect surfaces according to health & sanitation codes.
• Empty indoor and outside wastebaskets, rubbish barrels & recycle bins.
• Routinely clean & disinfect all trash containers & recycle bins.
• Collect, sort & transport recyclables (cans, bottles, and cardboard).
• Clean during & after large events (weddings, private parties, events).
• Use cleaners & disinfectants according to manufacturer's specifications.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
Minimum Qualifications: (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
• Skilled in providing outstanding customer service.
• High energy and stamina required.
• Able to prioritize job duties and manage time effectively.
• Able to work independently with little to no supervision.
• Engage in friendly communications with all guests and customers.
• Show extreme care about minute details, being precise and thorough.
• Must be able to read labels on chemicals and follow product directives.
• Must understand and follow workplace safety standards.
• Adaptability: Adapt well to changing work priorities and company needs.
• Reliability: Consistently complete tasks meeting all requirements on time.
• Work Standards: Maintain high standards in the quality & consistency of work.
• This is a physically demanding position.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds,
• Must be able to stand, bend, climb, lift, kneel, reach & push repetitively,
• Must be tolerant of using strong and pungent cleaning products.
• Hours may be late nights and/or early mornings (when the lodges are closed).
• Applicants must be at least age 18.